Thursday, October 8, 2015

ROOTS & ROCK 'N' ROLL CONCERT STREAM!!!

SOOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED ABOUT THIS TONIGHT!!!!
 
 

I love how much Hanson has been live streaming this year and really including ALL of their fans!! From the behind the scenes look at the making of the EP's to Hanson Day to THIS, they really are the BEST BAND EVER!!

I know that I most likely will not be able to go to a concert on this, their Roots & Rock N' Roll tour. I'm super bummed because I really want to see them live! No, not want....NEED to see them live!! They are so amazing and not to sound like I'm thinking they're going to retire any time too soon but, I mean, they've been around 23 YEARS!! That is my ENTIRE LIFETIME!! That's a really long time! What if they do get burnt out soon and I never get to experience them live in concert!?
 
I can't think about that right now. It will just upset me. Instead, I'm going to be SO GRATEFUL fort he chance I have to watch them LIVE, from the comfort of my own home TONIGHT!! At a REAL, LIVE CONCERT!! I have been to only ONE concert in my lifetime when I was 12 years old. It was for Jesse McCartney, haha. Don't judge me! I was convinced I was in love with him and was going to marry him because we were both named Jessie. Hahaha.
 
Can't wait to rock out with my favorite band tonight!! Thank you SOOOOOO much Hanson!! You are so good to your fans and you make being a fanclub member WORTH every cent!!
 
*UPDATE (8:30 PM)*: Words cannot even begin to describe the complete and utter JOY I feel right now for having had the opportunity to witness such a phenomenal concert by the most talented band in the world! I am overwhelmed! I am completely and utterly SPEECHLESS with feelings that have feelings! I have just walked away from one of the best concerts I have ever been too and I never even left my bedroom! I feel so blessed just to have been a part of it via the internet (although I wished more than anything I could have been there with them)! Some of the highlights for me include: Minute Without You, Broken Angel, Thinking Out Loud, MMMBop, I Want You Back(!!), Fired Up, Hand in Hand, Roller Coaster Love, Something Going Round, that medley thing they did with some of their 90's songs, Taylor's solo (I don't know the actual name of the song but Taylor performed it FLAWLESSLY!) and Watch Over Me. They were all SO on point tonight! Their voices were INCREDIBLE!! I am PROUD to be a FANSON more than EVER tonight!! I wish some haters could have witnessed that performance because there is NO WAY ON EARTH anyone could deny that TALENT!!! #hansonyouleftmespeechless
 
I LOVE YOU SO MUCH HANSON!!! THANK YOU FOR AN UNFORGETABLE EVENING!!! #FOREVERAFANSON

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment! I would ask you to please refrain from vulgar language, to speak appropriately and respectfully, to post only positive and uplifting messages and to please avoid swearing. Thanks!