Wednesday, November 15, 2017

3 Year Anniversary!

HAPPY 3 YEAR ANNIVERSARY OF BEING AN OFFICIAL HANSON.NET FAN CLUB MEMBER!!!

Not a day goes by that I don't regret forking over $40+ every year to be apart of the biggest and best fan club in the world! Hanson are extremely generous, especially to their member fans, from new music every, single year, Hanson Day, BTTI, early pre-orders on tickets and merch, these guys spoil us rotten! I feel proud to be apart of something truly special and that has been life changing for me in so many ways. Hanson is one in a million! And I may be just one fan in a million, but I am a very happy and grateful fan!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment! I would ask you to please refrain from vulgar language, to speak appropriately and respectfully, to post only positive and uplifting messages and to please avoid swearing. Thanks!