Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Hanson Gratitude Challenge Day 18: Weekly Pictures

Today I'm grateful to Hanson for their "Weekly Pictures." They really do have a new picture weekly for fans to see what is going on and what they're up to. And they're usually a really fun, inside, behind the scenes look into their lives. I love moments like that. This weeks picture is super fun because it is the Disneyworld Castle! Hanson just finished playing at Disney's Food & Wine Festival at Epcot this past week. How fun it would be to go to the happiest place on earth (Disneyworld) and see the band that makes you the happiest (Hanson)! That would be heaven! Another "bucket list" goal I need to see fulfilled someday soon. And you just know Hanson had a good time. They really are such big kids at heart. And I'm sure their families tag along for all the Disney magic and fun! Thank you Hanson for being so diligent in giving us fans something fun to see every single week to feel even more connected to you.
 
Current "Weekly Picture" :) I love it!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment! I would ask you to please refrain from vulgar language, to speak appropriately and respectfully, to post only positive and uplifting messages and to please avoid swearing. Thanks!