Tuesday, September 11, 2018

BIRTHDAY #26!

IT'S MY 26TH BIRTHDAY!!!

I decided to treat myself today and bought HANSON'S STRING THEORY DELUXE PACKAGE!

The Deluxe Package includes "everything you need to get the full "String Theory" experience." Good! Because I most likely won't be able to see a show in person :(

  • Double CD album 
  • String Theory Playbill
  • The Theory of Everything DVD Documentary 

I am so looking forward to listening to this album in it's entirety! Since the beginning, this newest endeavor by the three most creative brothers to ever grace the music scene, has intrigued me. I have been anxious to see how it will all come together and what it will sound like. So far, I've been able to hear a few snippets here and there and I'm liking what I'm hearing! Below, is a perfect example. I can not WAIT to hear the brand new songs (even new for fan club members!). New Hanson tunes make my heart and ears so happy :) And the song below has the potential to be a life-changing hit (at least in my book!). The lyrics, from what I can hear, already sound so inspiring.


What is Hanson String Theory?: HANSON I String Theory brings together an exciting collaboration of song-craftmanship and symphonic spectacle framing the established Grammy nominated multi platinum pop-rock trio’s music through a special symphonic collaboration with academy award winning composer and arranger David Campbell. The 22 song double album spans the bands career including some of their best known material (MmmBop, Where’s The Love, This Time Around, I Was Bornand more) alongside brand new or never released to the public songs (Reaching For The Sky, Battle Cry, Breaktown, No Rest For The Weary)which tell a story of aspiration, despair, fortitude and ultimately a return to optimism.

HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment! I would ask you to please refrain from vulgar language, to speak appropriately and respectfully, to post only positive and uplifting messages and to please avoid swearing. Thanks!