Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Hanson Halloween 2014

Last Halloween I baked some Hansonized Halloween treats! I tried my best to recreate some of the brilliant culinary creations I found on this awesome Fanson's blog! Mine didn't turn out half as amazing, but I still had a lot of fun baking them and creating the little signs :)
 
I'm really looking forward to my Halloween baking festivities for this weekend and although I'm planning on doing Thriller themed treats, I still thought I'd share my Hanson Halloween from last year!


The whole set up

These cookies are the bomb!


Loved that they turned out well!

 

 
Hee hee, love these pics!

 
A candy/treat for each of the guys. I thought this one was pretty clever!
 
 
Good? Lame? It's the best I could do! Plus, I LOVE me some Take 5's, mmmm


These did NOT turn out AT ALL! But the name is kind of fun, right?
Disappointment of the night right here...and on my favorite Hanson! :(

 

 
So CLEVER! I don't take ANY credit for this idea though!
Check this girl out! She is a baking/creative GENIUS!
 
 

 
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment! I would ask you to please refrain from vulgar language, to speak appropriately and respectfully, to post only positive and uplifting messages and to please avoid swearing. Thanks!