Thursday, October 22, 2015

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZAC HANSON!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY FAVORITE DRUMMER (AND MY FAVORITE HANSON) ZAC!!!
 
CAN NOT believe he's 30!! Where has the time gone!?
 
1997-2015 and forever! LOVE YOU ZAC!
 
 I hope you enjoy this montage of Zac songs :) He's so awesome.
 
LUCY - Middle of Nowhere (1997)
 
HAHAHAHA!! LOVE THIS!! (2014)
 
Wish That I Was There - This Time Around (2001)
 
Great live version, Zac rocks!
 
Another one just because this is such a fantastic song and Zac performs it live so well!
 
Broken Angel - Underneath (2004)
 
GORGEOUS! (2014)
 
21 - FUTY :)
 
Go - The Walk (2007)
 
I love this song with a big piece of my heart! Zac has such a pure and angleic voice! I'm melting! <3
 
 
23rd Birthday Song - FUTY :) "For my next birthday I want a robot!"
 
Use Me Up - Shout It Out (2010)
 
Juliet - Anthem (2013)
 
Juliet LIVE - LOVE THIS! (2013)
 
A couple more fun songs (that I love) by Zac!
 
Wait Here For You - Zac Hanson
 
 
Awesome! (Jan. 2015!)
 
You're Enough - Zac Hanson
 
 
 
Cool live version.....those fans though, WOWZERS!
 
On and On - Zac Hanson
 
 
Make it Alright
 
 
Need You Now
 
 
 
This was the first time I ever heard this song and I fell in love! So beautiful.
Hanson Day 2015, Member's Concert Live Stream
 
 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZAC!
THANKS FOR ALL THE LAUGHS, MUSIC AND FUN!
 
The BIG 3-0!! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!
 
I hope he does this during the RNR tour this year :)
 
 
 
FANSON FOR LIFE!

1 comment:

  1. He's so adorable!!
    And I love the long haired version of Wish That I Was There, had never seen before!!
    I love teenage Zac <3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment! I would ask you to please refrain from vulgar language, to speak appropriately and respectfully, to post only positive and uplifting messages and to please avoid swearing. Thanks!