Monday, December 14, 2015

White Christmas

It snowed BUCKETS last night and is still snowing today! It looks beautiful (if a bit windy and cold) out today and I'm just feeling so excited for Christmas! "Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!" I thought this song would be appropriate for today's weather forecast :) Also, the ending of this song....HILARIOUS!!
 
 
I'm dreaming of a white Christmas
Just like the ones I used to know
Where the tree tops glisten and children listen
To hear sleigh bells in the snow

I'm dreaming of a white Christmas
With every Christmas card I write
May your days be merry and bright
And may all you Christmases be white
 
GORGEOUS!!

 
MERRY CHRISTMAS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment! I would ask you to please refrain from vulgar language, to speak appropriately and respectfully, to post only positive and uplifting messages and to please avoid swearing. Thanks!