Monday, October 31, 2016

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

*BEWARE: This post contains an extensive, picture OVERLOAD of delicious, Halloween baked goods!! ;)*

I can't believe Halloween is here! It seems like just yesterday I was celebrating my amazing Thriller inspired Halloween!! I was worried that Halloween wouldn't be much fun this year because my sister wouldn't be here, my depression has been really bad lately, I wasn't sure how I would feel about my costume and I just loved everything about last year so much, I really didn't think anything could measure up. Things were definitely different, but turned out much better than I anticipated!

First of all, below are some fun monster cupcakes that I made (from scratch!) for my church class :) They were a HUGE hit!

 





My favorite! It looks a little like Cookie Monster!















I spent my Halloween afternoon baking! It was fun, a little stressful and tiring, but fun. I made: Cookies & Cream cupcakes with a delicious whipped Oreo frosting, a really yummy buttercream for my Pumpkin Sugar cookies (that I had made the night before. They're the same ones from last year. My mom's favorite).




Loved how this one turned out! I piped those bubbles myself - my idea!

This turned out so good, I'm thrilled!




Had to bring a little Michael back ;)


I like this one because he looks a little crazy, lol

I forgot to include this in my pics above! Love how it turned out


Obsessed with his little guy!


Have to share my most "perfect" looking one



Our Pumpkins!







I ended the night by watching THRILLER with my family! It was so much fun! Then we watched "Beat It" and then "Eat It." Then "Bad" and then "Fat." My mom was cracking up, she loved "Eat It" and "Fat" hahaha. We also watched "It's the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown" A classic.

All-in-all, it turned out to be a really fun night! And I'm really grateful for that. I also feel just an overwhelming amount of love for my family right now, each one of them. I love my goofy, nerdy, cheesy, crazy family so much and I feel blessed I get to spend the holidays with them each year and join in on old traditions (even when I get feeling self-conscious).



HALLOWEEN 2016 WAS ANOTHER SWEET SUCCESS!!!
HAPPY, HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment! I would ask you to please refrain from vulgar language, to speak appropriately and respectfully, to post only positive and uplifting messages and to please avoid swearing. Thanks!