Tuesday, November 15, 2016

2 years baby!

Today marks my TWO-YEAR anniversary of being an OFFICIAL member of the incredible Hanson.net and the Hanson.net community!! I love being a fan-club member to this amazing band! They have changed and brightened my life for the better every single day since I first discovered them back in October of 2014. I will love them forever! I had to do a little something to commemorate the date of my anniversary so.....yeah! It's the best! I highly recommend joining if you haven't or have any doubts/hesitations....it is worth every penny!! And remember, by doing this, you are supporting a band that deserves to be supported and who continue to write incredibly uplifting and inspiring music that changes lives! So what are you waiting for? JOIN TODAY!!
 
Check out the post I wrote about why I love being a member of Hnet here!! This was written exactly one year ago from today!
 
2014 Members EP and card
 
2016 Members EP
 
Another fun bonus when you're a fan-club member is Hanson sends you an email on your birthday! Haha.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment! I would ask you to please refrain from vulgar language, to speak appropriately and respectfully, to post only positive and uplifting messages and to please avoid swearing. Thanks!