Monday, October 10, 2016

Play!

I just downloaded Play and I am obsessed!! I've only had a chance to really listen to the whole EP (all 5 songs) once so far, and all I can say is: It. Is. AH-MAZING!!! I have been soooo looking forward to this EP since the Hanson Day concert stream in MAY! I loved, loved, LOVED "Feeling Alive" and have been anxiously awaiting that particular song. I'm happy to say: not disappointed :) I was biding my time listening to the behind the scenes video posted on the Hnet blog of Taylor recording the vocals over and over and over :) It's been worth the wait! But the other songs are great too! "Freak Out" was a fun surprise song that they didn't play at Hanson Day and I really love it! I know I'm over-doing the exclamation points a bit but I'm just so darn excited I can't help it!! Play is going to be my jam for the next couple weeks :) I already have the songs on repeat and they just keep sounding better and better! Hanson never disappoints! #makingmusicgreatagain 
 
 
 Keep an eye out for a detailed review of the EP and each song in the next couple of days/weeks!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment! I would ask you to please refrain from vulgar language, to speak appropriately and respectfully, to post only positive and uplifting messages and to please avoid swearing. Thanks!