Sunday, October 9, 2016

Grace Unknown Episode 12 - Nothing Good Ever Came Easy

Perfect advice. So much wisdom, I can see where Isaac gets it from ;) So sweet hearing him address his family today. I love family people! That's all that really needs to be said today. It was short, I don't have as many notes but it was perfect. Short and sweet. Nothing better than that!

Notes:

Nothing good ever came easy – Hanson’s daddy J

No one else can live your life for you. So whatever decision you are making, whatever it is you are about to do, you need to know that you feel good about what you're about to do.

Take that good thing and make it better. Take that lump of coal and turn it into a diamond

Pressure is a great motivator, a necessary one.

IT’S WORTH IT. It’s worth it to hold on and keep fighting for it when it gets hard.

The future can always be bright. And it’s worth it. IT’S WORTH IT.

If you truly want something, fight for it. FIGHT FOR IT! Be willing to be wrong. And be willing to ask others to give themselves their best.

You can’t ask someone to do something you aren’t willing to do yourself.

I wish you perseverance. I wish you strength. I wish you wisdom. But most of all I wish you Grace that is yet Unknown.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment! I would ask you to please refrain from vulgar language, to speak appropriately and respectfully, to post only positive and uplifting messages and to please avoid swearing. Thanks!