Wednesday, March 22, 2017

HANSON DAY 2017 BABY!!

I AM FREAKING OUT!!!!!

I (MIGHT) MOST DEFINITELY WILL BE GOING TO MY FIRST EVER HANSON DAY!!!

EVERYTHING IS LOOKING LIKE IT'S GOING TO WORK OUT!!!

I COULD CRY I AM SO HAPPY/EXCITED AND GRATEFUL!!!

I HAVE THE BEST FAMILY IN THE ENTIRE WORLD!!!

My amazingly awesome and sweet sister, who knows absolutely NOTHING about Hanson, has volunteered to go to Hanson Day with me!! And my incredible father has helped me book a flight and hotel room (this will be my first time flying alone, #scared!). I am overwhelmed by the love and support I am receiving from my family. Especially when they all have no interest in Hanson and can't even begin to comprehend what Hanson and Hanson Day means to me. They just know I love them and so they have been helping me figure out how to get there!
 
I'm a little sad though because my one sister who actually does like Hanson isn't going to be able to go :( It would have been so much fun being with someone who actually "gets" it. But, my other sister, the one going with me, has a really adventurous and fun personality who's down for anything so I know we'll have a good time :)
 
I just can't believe this is all working out for me! I've wanted to go to Hanson Day since 2014. But I never really believed I would get to go, I thought it would always remain an unacheivable dream. I don't really like to take risks because I'm a.....baby I guess, haha. But ever since last year when Taylor said (during the State of the Band livestream) that this year's Hanson Day was not to be missed (becasue of the anniversary) I felt so deeply that I HAD to go! And now I'm making that happen! Hopefully this experience will help me find the courage to take more risks and be more adventorous and live a more exciting and fulfilling life!
 
UPDATE (3/23/17): I AM OFFICALLY GOING TO HANSON DAY 2017!!!
 
Words can not describe the JOY this brings to my life!!! I am so excited!!! I am so grateful for the oppurtunity!!! I am so grateful I have someone to go with!!! I helped my sister purchase her membership last night :) And now I am in the process of trying to figure out what music I should have her listen to (I would say all of it but that's kind of a lot and I have to remember she's a newbie and not overwhelm her, lol), videos I should send her (so she can kind of see what their personalities are like), background/history, etc. I know I'm going to go all out and over the top since that's kind of my personality but I just can't help it! I love this band! And I'm so excited I feel like I could burst! I have a permanent grin on my face and no matter what happens between now and May 17th (the day I fly out) I know I'm going to see Hanson IN REAL LIFE and that makes everything OK! I feel so motivated and happy and inspired!
 
I CAN'T FREAKING WAIT!!!
BEST DAY OF MY LIFE!!!
I'M GOING TO HANSON DAY!!! :`}
LET THE COUNT DOWN OFFICIALLY BEGIN!!!
 
I'M GOING TO BE HERE ^
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment! I would ask you to please refrain from vulgar language, to speak appropriately and respectfully, to post only positive and uplifting messages and to please avoid swearing. Thanks!