Friday, December 15, 2017

HANSON'S FINALLY IT'S CHRISTMAS LIVE STREAM!!!

HANSON'S FINALLY IT'S CHRISTMAS LIVE STREAM STARTS IN T MINUS ONE HOUR!!!

I am so THRILLED that I am going to be able to watch (thank you time zone differences!!!). When I first saw that is said 6:00 PM I wanted to cry since I have to go work :( But then I realized, I live in a different time zone so it's earlier for me and I'll be able to watch and participate LIVE and I'm SO happy!!!

I can't wait to see what they have in store for us! What an amazing year these boys have had! And I'm so grateful I have gotten to be a part of it in at least a few, small ways (I got to go to HANSON DAY, bought the song I Was Born, bought their new Christmas album, live stream, etc.). So happy and proud of this amazing band! They have deserved every good thing that's happened to them this year, from positive song/tour reviews, traveling the world to sold-out audiences, successful release of their 2nd Christmas album, talk show interviews, live performances, they have deserved everything!! Love this band!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment! I would ask you to please refrain from vulgar language, to speak appropriately and respectfully, to post only positive and uplifting messages and to please avoid swearing. Thanks!