Thursday, December 14, 2017

White Christmas

For the past two years now I have posted this song on this day. Two years ago, it made sense since I was doing my first "MERRY HANSON CHRISTMAS!" posts and it happened to have snowed a bunch that day! Last year, no snow. This year......no snow :( I'm so sad, we haven't had ANY all month long and I really want snow (not to mention, we really need snow!). I hope it snows soon....preferably after all my family members travel home this weekend.....but then I want buckets and buckets of snow! It doesn't feel like Christmas when I look outside :( I want to see the reflection of Christmas lights glistening in the snow! I want to go sledding and have a snowball fight and build a snowman and drink hot chocolate! But I can't do any that without SNOW!! 

Hopefully, the magicical harmonies of Hanson can bring me some snow! 'Tis the season of miracles right?


I'm dreaming of a white Christmas
Just like the ones I used to know
Where the tree tops glisten and children listen
To hear sleigh bells in the snow

I'm dreaming of a white Christmas
With every Christmas card I write
May your days be merry and bright
And may all you Christmases be white



I love them so much! Too funny!!

MERRCHRISTMAS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment! I would ask you to please refrain from vulgar language, to speak appropriately and respectfully, to post only positive and uplifting messages and to please avoid swearing. Thanks!