Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Full Length Hanson Concert!

After posting a new song each day from Hanson's new Christmas album, Finally! It's Christmas and watching all of the fun, live performances that I so wish I could have been at, it made me feel like I was at a Hanson Christmas concert. So, I've decided to post a virtual, Hanson Christmas Concert for all of us who have to live vicariously through the videos of others. Which, by the way, thank you SO MUCH to all of the Fansons who recorded and uploaded these videos to youtube!! It has been a special treat to "experience" a small portion of this holiday magic made only possible by Hanson! All credit to owners, I own NOTHING! 


























MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment! I would ask you to please refrain from vulgar language, to speak appropriately and respectfully, to post only positive and uplifting messages and to please avoid swearing. Thanks!