Monday, January 5, 2015

Come, on this Musical Ride with Me....

"....it just might change the life you think you're gonna lead. If I'm right you might just stop and see, I'll take your breath away. Show you more than you have known and everyday I'll give you all this, nothing, and more." - Musical Ride - Hanson
 
Welcome to my blog! I hope you will take some time to read, listen and follow along.
 
I wanted to start a blog dedicated to music (more specifically to the band Hanson and their music). Music can be very powerful. It can affect the way you feel and the way you think about things. It can give you a boost of energy, or courage, or it can bring a sense of peace and calm. It can express your anger, hurt, frustration and sadness in ways that you just can't seem able to do on your own.
 
I love listening to music, all kinds, especially Hanson. They introduced me to a whole new world of music. I had never before heard music that made me feel something, something so real. Never before had I felt so emotionally and personally connected to music, whether it be a certain song or just simply a single word. I can literally feel the passion and pure love that they have for the music they create. I know that they love it and that they believe in what they put out there. It means something to them. And they care about what they're saying. That's something special about Hanson. They're real. And anyone who will take the time to listen and hear what they have to say can feel that. 
 
So, I invite you to come along on this musical ride.
 
 
 
"Don't make your mind up just yet, there's still so much for you to see. And every time you waste a moment you waste make believe. I see it taking you home, you must let go before it starts, this confrontation you keep feeling is your heart. It's simple, but somehow, letting go's the hardest part."
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment! I would ask you to please refrain from vulgar language, to speak appropriately and respectfully, to post only positive and uplifting messages and to please avoid swearing. Thanks!