Thursday, January 15, 2015

Hanson's New Valentine Collection!

I'm dying! The Hanson.net store just put out the Hanson Valentine Collection and I want it! Bad! But I'm trying really hard right now to save my money and budget. It's so tempting though!! Being a Hanson fan is hard sometimes, haha. I'm kinda stressing out right now though because it's time to pre-order (at least until Jan. 20th) and last time I pre-ordered ALL my Christmas merch and I am SO HAPPY I did because shortly after I went back to look at the store (my sister was interested in the Hanson's Finally it's Christmas sweater) it was COMPLETELY sold out! So, I'm stressing because I really want the I heart Hanson shirt and I feel like ordering right away is the only way I can ensure I will get it! It's a really cute, stylish shirt too (something I've noticed Hanson doesn't have much of....cute, stylish clothing that is). What to do, what to do. I can already feel myself caving. I already put the shirt and the Travel cup in my cart for "safety reasons" right now, haha. The struggle is REAL!
 
 
Oh and I also really want the cookie cutter set. I love cooking and baking so maybe it's the "baker" side of me, but I feel like it's a MUST! I ordered the apron and pot holders last year. Need to round out the Hanson baking collection right? Those might have to wait though.....I'm already exceeding my "Misc./Fun" money amount if I go through with the above mentioned items. Why do I have to be a poor, single young adult!?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment! I would ask you to please refrain from vulgar language, to speak appropriately and respectfully, to post only positive and uplifting messages and to please avoid swearing. Thanks!