Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Forbes 30 Under 30 Summit

"I wish that I was there, wish that I was there...."
 
Hanson is performing in Philadelphia tonight as part of the Forbes 30 Under 30 Summit music festival (a concert festival that is FREE and features rising young talent (under 30, hence the name and where Taylor Hanson helped judge and narrow down the list of talented young adults! Also, Zac is only 29 so, they still qualified), and people who are helping fight poverty around the world. Check out Hanson's takethewalk.net for more information on the incredible work they do to help with poverty, particularly people suffering from AIDS in Africa! Another reason to love Hanson even more!).  
 
I really wish that I could be there because one of the new "rising talents" who are also performing tonight is none other than Lindsey Sterling!! I love Lindsey Sterling! She is amazing! Check out her youtube channel, you will not be disappointed :) I love her for her talent of course, but she is also one of a handful of "famous Mormons." I gotta support my Mormon artists! How amazing it would have been to see Hanson AND Lindsey Sterling! I would be in heaven! It would be a BLAST! But sadly, I could not be there :( Just another Hanson related thing I have to miss out on....
 
Also, I love this article. Hanson for the WIN!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
This article says, and I quote: "Backstage, Hanson looked on from the wings with great interest." Maybe a Hanson and Lindsey collab!? Something like that? Anything?? Because that would be FANTASTIC!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment! I would ask you to please refrain from vulgar language, to speak appropriately and respectfully, to post only positive and uplifting messages and to please avoid swearing. Thanks!