Friday, November 20, 2015

Hanson Gratitude Challenge Day 20: Live stream date change!

I recently mentioned how grateful I am for Hanson's live streams. And how excited I was for this upcoming Christmas one. Well, I found out that I was not going to be able to watch the stream, live, due to other obligations :( I was really bummed (but grateful that Hanson is really good at looping their streams over the weekend). Still, it just wouldn't be quite the same. Today after I logged onto Hnet, I saw a blog post that informed me that the live stream date has been CHANGED!! It will now be Friday, December 18th!! It's a Christmas miracle!! I am soooooo grateful!! Now I will be able to watch live! And I'm ecstatic about it! These live streams are a big deal to me and I can't wait to get into the holiday spirit with Hanson!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment! I would ask you to please refrain from vulgar language, to speak appropriately and respectfully, to post only positive and uplifting messages and to please avoid swearing. Thanks!