Friday, December 18, 2015

Hanson's Finally, It's Christmas Live Stream 2016!!

It was a GREAT Christmas live stream! I love watching and listening to Hanson whenever I can :)

I have to admit though, it wasn't my favorite. I feel like last year they had a lot more fun Christmas merch and they did more Christmas related stuff. This year, it was a little slow. I enjoyed Taylor's kitchen segment (I always do) and I loved what he made! That frittata looked DELISH!! I must try and make it someday. I also watched by myself which is never a lot of fun.

But, I am GRATEFUL that they still did one (they were sooooo busy this year!). Hanson forever!

I can't wait for Christmas!!! It's coming sooooo fast!!! Been wearing my "Finally, It's Christmas Sweater" in preperation of the Christmas festivites to come :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment! I would ask you to please refrain from vulgar language, to speak appropriately and respectfully, to post only positive and uplifting messages and to please avoid swearing. Thanks!