Friday, May 6, 2016

HAPPY HANSON DAY!!!

HAPPY, HAPPY HANSON DAY!!!

I can't believe Hanson has been around for 19 YEARS!! And they just keep getting better!!

I am so grateful I found Hanson. My life would be missing so much joy, laughter, music, inspiration and fun!! Hanson is truly a treasure and a blessing in my life!
 
Get ready for a plethora of pictures!* I just love these talented brothers!!!
 
You could say they've been doing this singing thing for a while.....
 
Sooooo darling!
 
Album #1 - Middle of Nowhere (1997)
 
Album #2 - This Time Around (2000)
 
Album #3 - Underneath (2004)
 
Album #4 - The Walk (2007)
 
Album #5 - Shout It Out (2010)
 
Album #6 - Anthem (2013)
 
Making of 2014 Members EP - Music Made for Humans
 
 
Making of 2015 Members EP - Inside the Box 
 
 
Making of 2016 Members EP - Loud!
 
"I feel like this is something they'd say in Dragon Ball Z - KAZOO!!" - Zac Hanson
 
 
One of my favorite moments from the 2016 "Making of" streams!
 
 
PASSION!!
 
Pan Pipes!!
 
 
Love his smile :D
 
 
 
 
*All photos are from Hanson.net

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment! I would ask you to please refrain from vulgar language, to speak appropriately and respectfully, to post only positive and uplifting messages and to please avoid swearing. Thanks!