Friday, September 23, 2016

Grace Unknown Episode 3: Forward Motion

Boy am I in some serious need of this one today!
 
Here are my notes!
 
Life is unexpected.
Today is today.
Carpe Diem: Seize the Day! Seize the coming day. Seize whatever is in front of me.
Don’t worry about the best plan. Just worry about a good plan. Forward motion.
You can seize this day.
Today has enough trouble of its own, just seize it. Just make the most with what you’ve got. If you do, you start out better than you did yesterday.
You can do things you didn’t expect to be doing, and that can be OK.
I wish you a great day. A day of growth. A day of forward motion. A day of courage.  And I wish you Grace that is yet Unknown.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment! I would ask you to please refrain from vulgar language, to speak appropriately and respectfully, to post only positive and uplifting messages and to please avoid swearing. Thanks!