Thursday, November 17, 2016

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ISAAC HANSON!!

HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE OLDEST BROTHER OF THE BEST BAND OF BROTHERS EVER, ISAAC HANSON!!!
 
Isaac is truly such a gentlemen and over-all wonderful man! I have really come to love and appreciate Isaac and his valuable role and contribution to the band. Isaac is such a sweetheart and really loves his brothers, you can just tell! He is so nice, I just want to meet him! He doesn't seem like someone who would be intimidating or "too cool" to meet, he just seems so genuinely kind and friendly! I would love to meet him someday! I have really appreciated Isaac's amazing Grace Unknown Podcast Series this year. He is such a inspiration speaker! I love his honesty and his views on life. I agree whole-heartedly with the ones I have heard so far and can't wait to continue to listen to more (they'll be back after Thanksgiving!!). Isaac is just an amazing person and someone I look up to and admire and am grateful for! I love you Ike!
 
Isaac Hanson through the years....
 
Middle of Nowhere Days (1997) 16 years old
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
This Time Around days (2000) 19 years old
 
 
 
 
 
 
Underneath Era (2004) 23 years old
 
 
 
 
 
 
The Walk Era (2007) 26 years old
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Shout it Out time (2010) 29 years old
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Anthem time (2013) 32 years old
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Isaac Hanson 2016 - 36 YEARS OLD!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
HAPPY 36TH BIRTHDAY IKE!!
THANKS FOR ALL THE LAUGHS, FUN AND MUSIC!!
 
 
FANSON 4 LIFE!! <3
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment! I would ask you to please refrain from vulgar language, to speak appropriately and respectfully, to post only positive and uplifting messages and to please avoid swearing. Thanks!