Saturday, December 3, 2016

FINALLY, IT'S CHRISTMAS!!

HANSON'S ANNUAL FINALLY, IT'S CHRISTMAS LIVE STREAM IS TONIGHT!!!

Unfortunately, I'm not going to be able to watch live due to other obligations :( Boo. But I'm still super excited to at least watch the re-stream and feel some of that Hanson Christmas magic! These live streams are honestly one of my favorite things about being an Hnet member. Hanson does Christmas good! They sure know how to bring a fun holiday cheer and spirit to my heart and soul. I love Hanson! I love Christmas! And I love live streams!!

"Finally, it's Christmas! Feels like we've been waiting all year. Finally, it's Christmas! Can't you feel that Christmas time cheer?"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment! I would ask you to please refrain from vulgar language, to speak appropriately and respectfully, to post only positive and uplifting messages and to please avoid swearing. Thanks!