Wednesday, March 14, 2018

HAPPY 35 YEARS OF LIFE T-HANSON!

Gotta give my annual birthday shout-out to one of the best, Mr. Taylor Hanson!

Because I'm super weird and don't feel comfortable showing myself on a public platform, you get this really skinny, cropped pic from my actual picture with Taylor Hanson, lol. I really am standing right next to him .... Best day ever!

Is he really turning 35 years old!?! How!? He is aging like fine wine, that man is beautiful! And his hair.....I mean, after 5 kids and more than half his life in the music industry you'd think the stress would have taken it's toll but nope, not with these Hanson boys! Their gene pool is goals.

I hope you've had a beautiful, wonderful day! Thank you for sharing your gifts, talents and passions with the world! You have touched hundreds of people with your incredible voice and gorgeous music. I am forever grateful that I found this band, they have changed my life. I will always be a proud Fanson!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAYLOR!!
I HOPE YOU HAVE A WONDERFUL YEAR!!
35 HAS NEVER LOOKED SOOO GOOD!! ;)

THANKS FOR ALL OF THE LAUGHS, MUSIC AND FUN!

FANSON 4 LIFE!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment! I would ask you to please refrain from vulgar language, to speak appropriately and respectfully, to post only positive and uplifting messages and to please avoid swearing. Thanks!