Tuesday, October 10, 2017

A Year Ago Today....

A year ago today I listened to the Play EP for the first time!! I read my post from last year and it inspired me to listen to Play again today. It's so crazy it's only been one year since this EP came out! I feel like I've known these songs forever! It's crazy how much can change and at the same time how much can stay the same with a year's difference. I also bought & downloaded Play a year ago today so I decided to treat myself and go ahead and place my order for Hansons' Finally, It's Christmas digital download & CD bundle come October 27th!! I'm SO EXCITED!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment! I would ask you to please refrain from vulgar language, to speak appropriately and respectfully, to post only positive and uplifting messages and to please avoid swearing. Thanks!