Thursday, October 26, 2017

Hanson's Finally, It's Christmas came today!!

I AM SOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY & EXCITED RN!!!!!

IT CAME! IT CAME! IT CAME, IT CAME, IT CAME!!!!

I pre-ordered Hanson's Finally, It's Christmas album & digital download on Tuesday, October 10, 2017.

I received my shipping confirmation email on Tuesday, October 24, 2017.

AND NOW I HAVE MY PACKAGE ON THURSDAY, OCTOBER 26, 2017!!! IT WASN'T EVEN SUPPOSED TO START SHIPPING UNTIL TOMORROW!!! 

I AM SO EXCITED!!!

*BREATHE*

I have been DYING to hear what Hanson has been working on for us for over a YEAR, since they announced that they were working on a new Christmas album in May of 2016! AND NOW IT'S FINALLY HERE!!! And I have been DYING to listen to Christmas music all year long! Especially since I knew Hanson had new music coming for me and now Pentatonix and Peter Hollens (my favorite youtubers) are releasing new Christmas music! And Lindsey Sterling has a new Christmas album out. All I can say is BRING ON NOVEMBER 1ST BABY!! I will be listening to Christmas music from November 1st to January 1st!! It's such a magical time of year!! I'm being such a dork and fangirl right now but I don't care!

OK. Here we go. Let's get this package open!


EEEK!!! I'M SO EXCITED!! I CAN'T EVEN...

 

LOVE IT!!

Hahaha!! Classic Tay!

LET'S GET THIS TO #1!!
Regardless, SO happy to see Hanson on the Top 10!


I CANNOT FREAKING WAIT TO LISTEN TO THIS!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment! I would ask you to please refrain from vulgar language, to speak appropriately and respectfully, to post only positive and uplifting messages and to please avoid swearing. Thanks!