Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Finally!

I went ahead and purchased something I have wanted for quite a while now....
 
 
 
I HEART HANSON COOKIE CUTTERS!!!
 
I'm planning to use these bad boys this May in celebration of my own mini "Hanson Day" since I'm not able to attend the real deal in Tulsa :( Mark my words, I will get myself there someday, somehow! #bucketlist #lifegoals
 
I can't wait to use them! I love to bake so this was an essential purchase (when looking at it from a bakers perspective). I hope these turn out to be decent quality and to actually work. I have to admit, my Hanson pot holders I ordered during Christmas are pretty poor quality. They're cute, but that's about it. Try picking something hot up with those oven mitts and you'll receive the same result of picking something hot up with a paper towel. Disappointing, but I still love them. Because they're Hanson :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment! I would ask you to please refrain from vulgar language, to speak appropriately and respectfully, to post only positive and uplifting messages and to please avoid swearing. Thanks!