Saturday, May 9, 2015

This Time Around - HAPPY HANSON WEEK 2015!

HAPPY 15TH ANNIVERSARY TO HANSON'S THIS TIME AROUND ALBUM!
 
Wow! I CAN NOT believe TTA has been around for exactly 15 years! I was only 7 years old when this album came out. I love, love, love TTA! The songs are all so diverse. I honestly love this entire CD start to finish. Dying to be Alive holds a very special place in my heart. It is one of the most inspiring songs ever written I believe. A Song to Sing is another one of those special songs that I heard and just sat there and thought "Wow. Somebody gets it. My life is changed....for the better." Sure About It is a song I related to instantly (and still do!). If Only will always be special to me because of the fond memories I have of my sister and I dancing around and singing along to it as we baked or washed dishes together. Also, the music video is classic :) You Never Know is probably the most quoted song between my sister and I :) Wish That I Was There is the song that showed me just how much Zac had grown up between MON and TTA. He sounds almost exactly like Tay! Runaway Run is another classic. Save Me is so beautiful and I can picture it being in so many different chick flick movies :) Such a great piece of musical genius! Such a wonderful, inspiring, incredible album! I just love it!! It deserved WAY more credit than it got. Way more.
 
Saturday, May 9:
Listen to Hanson! Particularly their "This Time Around" era. Singles: If Only & This Time Around. Also: Wake Up from Disney's The Princess Diaries and the song Smile from Malcolm in the Middle. Both great songs! Funny story: I've owned the Princess Diaries soundtrack pretty much since it came out and for so many years I had no idea who Hanson was until just recently! I remember listening to the PD soundtrack on a road trip with some of my best friends in our late elementary school/early jr. high days and when "Wake Up" would come on we would sing "Wiggle! Tell me it's alright, Wiggle!" Don't ask me why, we thought we were hilarious! Haha. Good times. Who would've thought years later I would be listening to (and loving) that song today!
 
Hanson - This Time Around - Second Studio Album (May 9, 2000)
 
 
 
 
If Only - Single #1
 
 
 
This Time Around - Single #2
 
 
Wake Up - Disney's The Princess Diaries
 
Love this :) ^
 
 
 
Smile - Malcolm in the Middle
 

HAPPY HANSON WEEK!

 
 
I'm just gonna be real honest here....I can't stand Zac's hair during this Hanson era!! It's so long! And in my personal opinion not flattering on him at all. Why Zac!? WHY!?
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment! I would ask you to please refrain from vulgar language, to speak appropriately and respectfully, to post only positive and uplifting messages and to please avoid swearing. Thanks!