Saturday, November 14, 2015

Hanson Gratitude Challenge Day 14: Pumpkin Tarts

So, there was an amazing little live stream last year where Taylor cooked up some amazing looking Pumpkin Tarts. It was the most beautiful scene to behold! Watching Taylor in a kitchen, wearing an apron, baking a holiday dessert! Oh the memories! I was so excited to learn that Taylor enjoys cooking/baking because those are two things I love! It was so much fun to watch Taylor baking up some holiday cheer and of course I had to attempt to make them. Key word: attempt. I messed up BIG TIME somewhere along the way and mine turned out NOTHING like Taylor's :( Well, it's been a year now and it's time to try again! I'm going to re-watch the videos and then bake some Pumpkin Tarts courtesy of Tay's Kitchen for a "pumpkin" themed dessert this upcoming Thanksgiving! I can't wait to try them again (and make the right!). I am grateful for Taylor today and his love for baking! It's something I personally have in common with him and he's such a funny guy to watch in the kitchen! So serious yet cute. He's just so.....Taylor! And I love him! It makes me happy :) And my sister LOVED Tay and actually watched this live stream with me (good times) so it's extra special :)
 


My poor, sad failed attempt at Tay's Pumpkin Tarts :(
 
Just add a big, ol' scoop of vanilla ice cream and they didn't taste half bad!
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment! I would ask you to please refrain from vulgar language, to speak appropriately and respectfully, to post only positive and uplifting messages and to please avoid swearing. Thanks!