Friday, November 13, 2015

Hanson Gratitude Challenge Day 13: Their Blog

I am grateful for Hanson's blog today! I am a huge fan of those cute Hanson brothers blog on their website! I think it's great that they will take the time (mostly Zac...) to write about what's going on every once in a while. Whether it's about new music, a tour, a movie or book review or some of their favorite hobbies and interests (Taylor and photography, Zac and his love of electronics and arts & crafts and Isaac and his interest in beer and drink mixing) it's just yet another way these boys show how dedicated they are to us fans :) I love that they can just be real with us. That they want to share their interests or something outside of just music. It's like their opening up to us and inviting us inside their every day life a little bit. I also like how they will occasionally include a question along with their post to encourage conversation in the comment section (and I've even seen Zac reply, if you're lucky and catch him when he's online!). Their blog is one reason (of many) that made me want to get an Hnet membership! Some of the blog posts are open to the public but most are "member's only." And those are the fun ones you really want to read and see! I'm grateful that I get to read them since I'm member :) It's really enjoyable for me. I love blogs if you couldn't tell ;) I find it extremely special and unique and not something I have seen from anyone else. Thank you for giving us a little "peek" into your life Hanson! I love you guys!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment! I would ask you to please refrain from vulgar language, to speak appropriately and respectfully, to post only positive and uplifting messages and to please avoid swearing. Thanks!