Monday, November 16, 2015

Hanson Gratitude Challenge Day 16: Live Streams!

YAAAAAAAY!! I am so, so, so, so, so, SO EXCITED for the upcoming CHRISTMAS LIVE STREAM!!! December 4th at 6 PM (so 5 PM my time)!!! Hanson's Christmas Live streams are always the BEST!!!
 
 
 
Today I am feeling super grateful for Hanson's live streams! I absolutely love and adore their live streams!! It is always so much fun to watch my favorite guys get together and perform live music, talk about what they're up to, joke around and geek out about the things they love, teach us a recipe or two and you can always guarantee they will provide lots and lots of LAUGHS!! It's also a cool way to get connected with other fans! Where we can chat and "geek" out over Hanson and all their awesomeness! These live streams bring me so much joy! Live streams are just another one of the many reasons I ended up purchasing my beloved Hanson membership :) I love and am so grateful to Hanson for their live streams. Especially during this time of year!! Last year's was sooooo much fun and I bought basically every piece of Christmas merchandise they sold! I can't wait to see what they have in store for this year! And I can't wait to listen to that fabulous song Finally, it's Christmas! Another thing I'm grateful to Hanson for. Such a fun Christmas tune to really get you in the holiday spirit!
 
 
Hanson's Christmas Live Stream from last year :)
 
Sneek peak to the Christmas live stream 2014
 
My very first live stream. It was a magical experience that I fell in love with immediatley
 
 
The first Christmas live stream I ever saw (not even realizing what it was at the time) and one of the main reasons I came to love Hanson for their fun personalities. Great videos to watch to get you in the Christmas spirit with a sugar cookie recipe (yes, I made those cookies last Christmas:) and fruit salad recipe included. Also, hilarity ensues as they talk about and give gifts to each other and use great product salesmanship :)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment! I would ask you to please refrain from vulgar language, to speak appropriately and respectfully, to post only positive and uplifting messages and to please avoid swearing. Thanks!