Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Grateful for Hanson Challenge Day 24: Hanson Recipes

I currently have 5 recipes all courtsey of Hanson :) (Tay's Pumpkin Pastry's, Zac's 5-of-5 Cup Salad, 2 sugar cookie recipes - one from their Christmas live stream a few years ago and one that came with my Hanson cookie cutters - and Cinnamon Sugar Doughnuts).  I have made 4/5 and must say they have all turned out delicious! I love to cook and bake and seeing Hanson's love for cooking/baking (mostly Taylor's but all three of them clearly love to eat good food) makes me love them even more! I am grateful for Hanson and their recipes because I get satisfaction knowing I am baking something Hanson has made and then shared with fans and that fills me with a great sense of joy! They're so awesome that way!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment! I would ask you to please refrain from vulgar language, to speak appropriately and respectfully, to post only positive and uplifting messages and to please avoid swearing. Thanks!