Monday, November 23, 2015

Grateful for Hanson Challenge Day 23: Hanson Merch!

It was during this time a year ago when I became obsessed with Hanson merchandise! Hanson's Christmas merch was out and I was in LOVE with EVERYTHING!! They had an ugly Christmas sweater, a "Everybody Knows the Claus!" apron, Hanson oven mitts, and an ornament! I loved it all and I wanted it all....and I knew I'd never have another chance so.....I bought it ALL!! I definitely treated myself :) And I'm so, so excited because it is now time I can pull all of that fun merchandise back out and enjoy it for this holiday season! I am grateful for all of my precious Hanson merch because to me, it is so much fun to collect things that I love! I have always been that way. It's a way to express your interests and call it juvenile but I still get a thrill whenever I place an order at Hnet (which I haven't done for some time now....that might need to change....).
 
So for my Hanson merchandise includes:
 
 
I believe it's time for an updated photo...I've bought a couple more things since this picture was taken in May
 
I love it all!! For a more detailed look and explanation about my Hanson merchandise spending, see here :) I'm grateful I am financially able to purchase these fun things for myself. I'm also grateful that I get to show my Hanson pride every time I use them! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment! I would ask you to please refrain from vulgar language, to speak appropriately and respectfully, to post only positive and uplifting messages and to please avoid swearing. Thanks!