Thursday, November 12, 2015

Hanson Gratitude Challenge Day 12: Snowed In

I only bought and listened to (for my first time ever!) Hanson's Christmas album Snowed In last year, but I absolutely LOVE it! I listened to a couple of the songs today and oh! The joy that album brings to my life! I couldn't help but smile! I am grateful for this cheery, holiday album and for the sweet 90's voices of Hanson! They are soooo precious and make the album that much more endearing and special! It is the perefect way to invite the holiday season into your life and I just love this time of year so, so much!!
 
 
 
Some of my "favorites" or the ones I got really excited to listen to include: Merry Christmas Baby, Little St. Nick, At Christmas, Christmas Time, Everbody Knows the Claus, and Silent Night Medley. But all of the songs are so wonderful and fun! They totally have that holiday cheer!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment! I would ask you to please refrain from vulgar language, to speak appropriately and respectfully, to post only positive and uplifting messages and to please avoid swearing. Thanks!