Sunday, November 22, 2015

Hanson Gratitude Challenge Day 22: Hanson's Funny Videos :)

Today was a little bit of a rough day. You know what always manages to put a smile on my face and make me laugh? HANSON! I am grateful they have so many funny videos on youtube (and on Hnet but I can't post those videos here) that can turn any frown upside down!
 
Redwood Tour - TTMON
Throwing it back to the 90's! Aren't they adorable!? "This is a young cave dweller. He is running back and fourth, beating trees." "There is the older cave dweller....he is the retarded one." "Did you know redwoods lives about a hund-" "Three thousand" "Three thousand years, yeah." "Three thousand years." "Lots and lots of trees....together.....equal....BIG TREES!" "There in the far distance, is a fallen redwood."  
 
 
Hanson Video FUTY - Redwood Tour 2
This whole video is hilarious! You've just gotta watch the whole thing! :D
 
 
Cooking with Hanson
So cute! And so fun!
Truck Stop FUTY's!!
My favorite videos in the world!! Always make me laugh!
 
 
My favorite! "What....what are you getting?"
 
 
 
"Pft. I know Hanson, that's not Hanson. And we're like yeah....this is awkward."
"Yeah, who'd want to hang out with those guys anyway? It's a good thing they weren't there."
 
More flavors outside "I don't even know what that means!? They keep they're better flavors outside?"
 
"I just wanted some candy."
 
Hanson FUTY: Zac Thinks 
Zac is so funny!! I just love him :) 
 
 
Hanson FUTY: The Rink 
Hahahaha, epic Tay fail!! 
 
 
Zac Hanson FUTY - 21
Too great!
 
 
I could go on, but I think I'll stop here. This is a pretty good assortment of laugh-your-pants-off funny videos from my boys! They never fail to put a smile on my face and for that I am so grateful!
 
I couldn't go without at least mentioning Zac's video Jetlag!! The best thing of my life!! If you're not an Hnet member and can't view this video, you have no idea what you're missing out on!! There are so many gems on Hnet :) I'm grateful to be an Hnet member and that I have the oppurtunity to watch them whenever I need/want to!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment! I would ask you to please refrain from vulgar language, to speak appropriately and respectfully, to post only positive and uplifting messages and to please avoid swearing. Thanks!