Sunday, November 8, 2015

Hanson Gratitude Challenge!

I'm sure you've seen where people write down one or two things they're thankful for every day in November. Well, I want to do that but with a little twist....obviously this is a blog dedicated to my favorite band, HANSON! So, I thought I would do a HANSON Gratitude Challenge! I will post something about Hanson every day leading up to Thanksgiving about why I'm grateful for Hanson, whether it's a song, a picture, etc. I'm excited to try this out! I know I'm a little over a week late, but better late then never, right? I'm going to post 8 things I'm grateful about Hanson for in this post (to make up for the 8 days of November I've missed). Ready?
 
1. Strong Enough to Break
 
This song is an "anthem" in my life. It's one of the first songs I remember having such a strong and personal connection to. It's one of my all-time favorite songs to this day and every time I listen to it, I can't help but feel such a strong sense of peace and strength. It's so inspiring to me! The lyrics speak to my heart. It was one of those songs that just "got me" you know? I love, love, love this song and am thankful for the inspiration and motivation it brings to my life! For more information on why this song is so special to me, click here.
 
 
2. Who They Are
 
I just love the kind of people Hanson are! They are the most genuine, down to earth, kind hearted, funniest band I know. They are seriously some of the funniest guys on the planet! They never cease to put a smile on my face :) I love that they are true to who they are, and they have never, ever changed that! For the almost 20 years they've been in the public eye they have stayed grounded and humble and created music that they love and care about. They have not changed for anyone! I love that about them!
 
 
LOL!
 
Silly boys :)
 
Love it!
 
3. How it makes me feel to be a Fanson
 
I absolutely LOVE being a FANSON! Hanson makes being a fan FUN! They do so much for their fans from hosting events like BTTI and Hanson Day, creating Member's Only music, actually communicating with their fans through private messaging (through their website), to live streams and sharing their interests in blog posts, youtube, instagram, etc. they make you feel like your a part of something. I love getting to chat with other Hanson fans around the world too! Unless you're a full-blown Fanson, no one else really understands why you love Hanson so much, what it is about them that is just so darn FANTASTIC! They just make me so unbelievably happy!!
 
 
Hanson's most current Member's Only EP Inside the Box
 
 
So, they send birthday emails to their fans....way cool!
 
4. Their Talent
 
Hanson is hands-down one of the most talented bands (singers in general) around today! They actually sound good live! They don't need any auto-tuning, they have such pure voices. And their harmonies!? Don't even get me started!! *Swoon* I'm so sick of all the "fake" talent that is out there today and getting so much exposure and "praise." UGH! It makes me so mad! Hanson is real. They WRITE their own music, PLAY the instruments and SING with TALENT!
 
 
 
 
5. Quality Music
 
I so appreciate the quality of music Hanson produces. It is incredible. They sing songs about such a wide variety of topics, it's not all about falling in love or breaking up. I also appreciate that they don't sing about cheating, one night stands, drugs, sex, I-can-do-whatever-I-want-and-get-away-with-it, money, etc. They have messages about hope, helping others, strength, love and even death. I love the diversity in their music. They can sing so many different styles and genres (as proven in their most recent RNR EP) and put their own, unique Hanson twist on it. I also love that their music is CLEAN! So rare these days and so very much appreciated! They're music makes you feel something. So grateful I found a band I could emotionally connect too in this way!
 
Sorry about the bad quality but, here are Hanson's 6 current studio albums
 
RNR EP, it's soooo good! Buy it here!
 
6. Family Men
 
I love that they are family people! I mean, they are brothers! How amazing it would be to work with your brothers and see them almost every day. That would be a dream come true for me. I totally love and respect them for actually getting MARRIED (as opposed to just living together and having children together for years and years....*cough*Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt *cough* *cough*). I love that they have kids and they are fathers! And that they're from a big family with strong, family ties! Cool fact: Hanson are the three oldest children from a family of 7 kids. I am the second of 7 (so that would make me Taylor:). They're mother's name is Diana....my mother's name is Diana :) I love it!
 
 
 
A more recent picture of Isaac's family with his new baby daughter :)
 
 
 
 
Click here for part 1 and here for part 2 to watch a super sweet interview of Hanson talking about their families :)
 
7. Their Passion
 
Hanson really love what they do and you can tell! Just another thing I think is so amazing about them! They are so passionate and work so hard doing the things that they love. That inspires me. It makes me want to pursue my dreams, work harder and go after the things I'm passionate about and that I love.
 
 
 
8. Other Fansons
 
Because of Hanson, I have gotten to "virtually meet" other Fansons! I love getting to talk about Hanson with people who actually "get it!" And I have met some of the nicest people because of Hanson. I hope I can someday meet some in person and go rock out at a concert with them. Every Fansons dream, to be with people who truly appreciate Hanson and their music as much as you do. And who will never roll their eyes or scoff at you when you just want to talk about Hanson for hours on end!

2 comments:

  1. Such a lovely post!!
    I, and thankful to many things, but especially to many wonderful people I've met because of them <3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment! I would ask you to please refrain from vulgar language, to speak appropriately and respectfully, to post only positive and uplifting messages and to please avoid swearing. Thanks!