Friday, December 14, 2018

White Christmas

So, I have a tradition where I post Hanson's White Christmas on this day every year. It all started back in 2015 when I woke up to a winter wonderland and I was so happy and everything looked so magical and beautiful! And then, for the next two years, I had no snow. BUT THIS YEAR: ...... I STILL have NO SNOW!! :( I'm so sad!! We had one big snow storm clear back at the beginning of the month on the 2nd, and there are still patches of snow here and there from it, but other than that, NOTHING! I mean,  a couple of days ago it did snow enough during the night to cover the grass and rooftops but it melted by the afternoon. Today it was so nice and sunny out I went on TWO walks! I'm grateful that the weather is nice because I do have family members who are traveling but I mean .... come on!! It's DECEMBER!! The only time of the year that I actually WANT SNOW!!! I just pray we get snow for Christmas! I'm not only dreaming of a white Christmas, I'm dreaming of snow every day! I want to wake up to a winter wonderland of SNOW!! Please let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!!!


I'm dreaming of a WHITE Christmas
Just like the ones I used to know
Where the tree tops glisten and children listen
To hear sleigh bells in the snow

I'm dreaming of a WHITE Christmas
With every Christmas card I write
May your days be merry and bright
And may all your Christmases be WHITE!




Dreaming of a WHITE Christmas 2015
Dreaming of a WHITE Christmas 2016
Dreaming of a WHITE Christmas 2017


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment! I would ask you to please refrain from vulgar language, to speak appropriately and respectfully, to post only positive and uplifting messages and to please avoid swearing. Thanks!