Wednesday, October 10, 2018

Two Years & Counting!

I had to listen to Play  today ;) It's officially an annual tradition! Click the link below to see what I mean....

Play! - 2016
A Year Ago Today.... - 2017

Also, I am so stoked that I found a video of the very first time I heard and fell in love with Feeling Alive!! I was watching via live stream, but I watched it so many times because I was so obsessed with the song. A big THANK YOU to whoever recorded and uploaded this footage! It brings back wonderful, happy memories of that first time feeling of falling in love with a song.

My favorite Taylor performance of this song EVER (I like this even better than the EP version! And Ike on the drums is so much fun to watch again! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment! I would ask you to please refrain from vulgar language, to speak appropriately and respectfully, to post only positive and uplifting messages and to please avoid swearing. Thanks!